Current Employment Opportunities
Tea Trailblazers Childcare Center
Updated February, 2024
We are always willing to review applications! Full time Head Teachers are required to have childcare experience, and preferrable some education in early childcare or related field. They must be 18 years of age or older. Full time Assistant Teachers need at least 6 months childcare experience. Part time opportunities are always being considered, and must be at least 14 years of age.
Come join a wonderful team of staff, kids and families! We use the ProCare app. for parent communications. Our Program Manager to ensures you receive well-rounded training and continued support. Engaged ownership is present and participates in the day to day activities of the center. We are seeking someone who is calm, patient, and loves children. We offer a positive work environment and strong administrative team support.
NOW HIRING: Full-Time PreK Teacher. This role is very unique in that there is a growth opportunity to cross-train as a Shift Leader. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There could be flexibility in the morning shift dependent on the candidate needs. Experience working with 3 years and older is a plus. Experience in a childcare center is preferred. Required to be 18 years or older. Call or e-mail if you are interested!
Full-time benefits for our Tea Trailblazers Team include the listed below!
– 2 weeks paid time off, starts accruing on day 1.
– 9 paid holidays
– Fixed schedules, no nights, no weekends.
– Flexible work environment
– Paid on-the-job training and continued support from Program Manager and Owners who are all present daily
– Classroom budgets and field trip planning
– Aflac supplemental insurance
– Reduced childcare tuition
– Retention and referral bonuses
What our employees are
saying about us.
– “I love the kids and my co-workers.”
– “Safe workplace and support team.”
– “Love watching the kids learn, and the family atmosphere”
– “The environment, people I work with, and the awesome kids”
– “I love watching the children grow and learn new things. I also love the new work environment, family orientated feel and the positive disciplinary philosophy.”
– “Relaxed environment that is focused on the well-being of the children.”
– “I love bonding with the kids and watching them grow.”